RSS

Meet the New Me!

We have the great privilege of having Courtney Toney as our new Administrative Assistant at Bridgepoint Church!

Courtney is 23, just got married to a fireman named Joe about a month ago, is a HUGE Chick-fil-A fan, plays a mean bass guitar, is a twin, is very energetic, is from the south, is a die hard coke drinker, loves Bridgepoint Church, is an awesome video editor, and will be a great addition to our staff!

I start training her on April 6th and my last day will be May 1st. I am so thrilled that God chose Courtney as my replacement. I think she'll do just an amazing job and I couldn't leave my job in better hands!

If you see her around church welcome her to the staff!

4 comments:

sharon said...

I am so excited to have Courtney on our staff! And I will make sure the closet is full of Coke!

Angela said...

Oh, she will do a great job!

andrea said...

A die hard coke drinker?! I like her already! I am sure Courtney will do a great job and how exciting for you that you get to stay home with the baby!

Barry Hughes said...

We are stoked to have her on staff, but there will never be a replacement for you! You are truly one of a kind!