RSS

Baby Shower

Last Saturday was my baby shower and it was so much fun! My sister, Michelle, and best friend, Brittany, did a great job on everything! I know they worked very hard making sure it was the perfect shower for me and it was!

Thank you to all who came. You all made me feel so special and loved and I am so glad I will be bringing my children up around such Godly, loving, caring women.

And I think everyone has spoiled me plenty! I feel MUCH more prepared with the gifts I have received and after putting together the babies room this weekend I feel organized and settled. Now I just have to wait five more weeks to bring home our baby boy. Ohhhh, that's a long time to wait....
My sister was running around like crazy during the party but here are some pictures she was able to snap while she could.

3 comments:

Angela said...

It was a great baby shower! Can't wait to meet Trey in just a few weeks! :)

Kimberly said...

I love the cake; so gorgeous! Wish I could have been there. :(

Nicole said...

so sad that i couldn't make it. glad that you got lots of fun stuff! and we can't wait to meet trey either! hang in there with the sleep...it is such a bummer that you get less as you get closer. i too thought it should be the other way around!!