RSS

Idaho Statesman for Cheap!

Any of you looking to snag the Idaho Statesman for Sunday coupons?!

I have been on the look out for a couple months now. If you go directly through the Statesman its $2.00 for a Sunday paper and I wasn't about to pay that when I could go to the dollar store down the street and buy it for $1.00. A pain, but well worth it.

Well, I just got back from Fred Meyer on Federal Way. There was a guy there selling the Idaho Statesman for pretty cheap.

$2.00 for all seven days
$1.50 for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
And
$1.00 for Sunday and Holidays

And of course the paper is delivered right to your house. So I totally signed up for a year! Yeah!

The guy gave me his name and number and said that if anyone called him he would be happy to give them the same deal! His name is Brian Grimes and his number is 630-362-2445.

Happy couponing!

0 comments: