RSS

Trey Allen Beverly

Trey Allen Beverly was born on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 5:57 pm.

He was 7 pounds 13 ounces and 21 inches long.

Right now he has light brown hair and dark blue eyes (which I think will turn hazel pretty soon).

He is one long and skinny little boy with the longest feet I have ever seen on a baby!

Were doing pretty good. It's been a whirlwind with lots of family and visitors which we have enjoyed but we are looking forward to things settling down a bit.

So here is what you all have been waiting for...



































11 comments:

Sue said...

Is he not the 3rd cutest baby EVER?! Hehe! Can't wait to watch him grow!
-Sue

Barry Hughes said...

He sure is a cute little baby. Thanks for letting me hold him!

sharon said...

I can't wait to meet this beautiful baby boy. Let me know when you want me to bring you dinner. I knew you were going to be swamped with visitors (because everyone loves you) so I decided to wait a little while. I love you and I think Trey is so wonderful!!

Jen said...

congratulations you guys! what a sweet little baby boy you have there. we are so happy for you.

Angela said...

I am so happy for your new family! Trey is so adorable! Congratulations!

Dionna said...

He is absolutely precious. Congratulations! Enjoy this magical time and soak it all in.

Anonymous said...

way to go, all three of you!!! he's so precious. each picture got an "ahhh" or "ohhhh" from me!
~tawna

Jeremy said...

Oh my goodness...beautiful baby! You all look so glowing and happy! Again, congrats! Love you guys! - Kandis

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a blessing! Parenthood looks to be treating you both very well! And how could it not be with such a cutie on your hands!
Tabitha

Louisiana Belle said...

He's beautiful! So happy for your family and can't wait to meet Trey!

chrisanna said...

I love ALL the pictures. What an adorable little guy. Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! I am so happy for the two of you. It was so good to see you at church yesterday and meet Trey. He is just precious and you look great.