RSS

A Small Update

I know I haven't been great about writing on my blog. By the time I get home I'm just so tired and I swear my brain has partly shut down. But I'll have plenty of updates once the baby is born!

I'll be 37 weeks on Wednesday! My check-ups are going great. I've had a tiny bit of progress, but not much. I'm not expecting much progress. Really I'm counting on going over my due date so I know there is plenty of time. It's just a really, really, REALLY long wait!

My last day at work is May 1st. It will be sad to leave but I'm really looking forward to this next chapter in our lives. And let me tell you, it's really hard to still work when I have an end date. I feel like I should be at home making last minute touches to everything.

I can't wait to meet our little Trey!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I can't wait to meet little Trey either! Can't wait to have you next door everyday, we are so excited for you!

chrisanna said...

Wow, 37 weeks....seriously! I'm sure it seems like much longer to you, but it seems like it has flown by to me. It will be sad to not have you around the office, but you're going to love being home with your little guy. What a blessing to be a stay at home mom. I'll continue to pray for you, especially over these next few weeks.

Kimberly said...

I kind of laughed when I read about you being too tired to blog. I so understand! (Not from now, but from that part of pregnancy.) You will feel so much better soon!