RSS

Can I rest next week?

  • We have been to Idaho Falls four weekends out of five.
  • We are headed to Ketchum to camp with my family this weekend.
  • We had a blast spending time with my brother, Chris, and his wife Carly. But even more fun snuggling with their baby girl, Nicole. I love being an aunt!
  • I am so behind in editing pictures. I have a wedding to do, a senior portrait session, our family session, and a few pictures of my niece. I'm waiting because all I have at home is Photoshop Elements and I'm upgrading to Photoshop CS2. I've been searching on Ebay none stop trying to find a good deal but haven't found a good enough deal yet.
  • Work has been insane getting ready for the Missions Conference as well as lots of meetings with the Pastoral Team.
  • We haven't had a free night to ourselves in I don't know how long. It's been filled with family, babysitting, Awana, Home Teams and what nots. I'm so ready for some veg time with my hubby.
  • Went to the doctor this week. I may have something wrong with my thyroid. I'm not worried. Just want to know either way.
  • I'm so ready to be a mom. When is it ever going to happen for me?
  • I have had so much drama with friends lately that I think I'm going to puke. The sad thing is that over half of the problems have been from unfaithful partners. Wow, how it reminds me how we live in such a sin cursed world and how ugly we are without the Lord.
  • If I pop another tire (I've had three out of the four pop within a month of each other) or something else goes wrong with our vehicles I'm going to drive them off a cliff.
  • Threw a pirate birthday party for my sister last week. It was a blast! I love the dollar store!
  • My neighbor Sue is due with their second any day now. They are having a girl and I'm so excited! I love their boy Bryce and I can't wait to meet Ella.

I promise I'll post pictures soon. Hopefully next week. After I breath...

5 comments:

Dionna said...

Some seasons are just like that, aren't they? I hope you can find some time to relax and recharge your batteries soon. You might have to say "no" to something in the process - but give yourself some much needed down time. :)

SPARKY said...

i understand the busy thing. love the pics you did of trystin (did i spell that right?)

Jen said...

you need to slow down girl. you are going to run yourself off a cliff.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you do need to slow down a little. Why does life have to be so crazy sometimes? And yes, when are you going to be a mom? I think it's about time. :) You're so great with kids.

Kimberly said...

I agree with Chrisanna. The world needs a Beverly baby! :)