RSS

Busy as a Bee

I apologize for not keeping up with my blog. It has been an absolute ZOO around work and home. And tonight we are headed to Idaho Falls for me to photograph a wedding and then the following weekend I'm the maid of honor in a wedding AND my brother, his wife and baby are coming down for a week to visit before he deploys as an Army Ranger so I'll be with them for the following two weekends. So as you can see its not slowing down any time soon.
And at work its just crazy. I have a million items on my 'To Do' list and I swear everyday it keeps growing. But that's okay. I would rather be busy than not. It makes the time go by soooo much faster.

I'll post pictures and chat as soon as I can! Thanks for being patient!

1 comments:

sharon said...

if there is anything i can do, all you have to do is call!