RSS

My Top Three...


My TOP THREE pet peeves...


1. People not paying me back. When you're on a budget. Every bit counts!


2. People asking 'Can you do me a favor?' Um, tell me what it is first, and then I'll tell you if I can help you out!


3. People leaving stuff on my desk without a note or explanation of who or what it is. I'm not a mind reader! I'll try my best to figure it out, but it would make life so much simplier if the person just left a note.


What are YOUR top three pet peeves?

4 comments:

sharon said...

1. people saying they will be there to help and when something else more fun comes along...they bail
2. people who use your stuff and don't take a minute to put it back where they got it.
3.not being able to do those things you used to do when you were 15 years younger!

Dionna said...

1. People who are unreliable or don't follow through. Their word can't be trusted. They give excuses instead of simply "owning up" to their behavior.
2. People who don't show up on time or at all without calling or letting you know. And people who bail on you at the last minute leaving you to scramble and cover for them.
3. Swearing.

Jen said...

i have way more than three :)

i was going to ask you though...does your crock pot have a settingother than 10 hours? I have an old fashion one that has high or low so it's not very high tech. could you put it on 8 hours or lower the temp? that post has been bugging me since i read it. i know when i do stuff in the crock pot and i put it on high i have to turn it down about three or it burns.

Alisha Beverly said...

Jen,

Well the only settings my crockpot has are '2 Hours' '4 Hours' '5-6 Hours' '8-9 Hours' and '10 Hours' So the '10 Hour' setting is the lowest it will go. Meaning it will take 10 hours to cook. But it just doesn't, its a lot faster. I just can't figure it out.