RSS

Crock-Pot Issues

To all the wives and mothers out there...
Does anyone else besides me have crock-pot burning food issues? I have this crock-pot...

I can put something in to cook for the '10 Hour' setting and in five to seven hours its done. By the time nine to ten hours roll around my food is usually burnt or very well done and dry.

I've tried coming home at lunch and fixing dinner and putting it in for the '10 Hour' mark. By the time I get home and am ready by 6:00 pm my food usually turns out fine. But...I don't want to fix dinner at lunch. And sometimes I can't come home for lunch. I want to fix it in the morning and forget it! And when it says 10 hours, it should cook for 10 hours!!!

What am I to do? Do you think mine is faulty? Should I fork over the $40 and buy a new one? Does this happen to anyone else? Does my crock-pot work just fine and its ME that's the problem?

Please help!

2 comments:

Dionna said...

Sorry, Alisha. I don't own a crockpot - just a small one for dips. I hope someone can help you on this!

sharon said...

Order out! works for me. hahah