RSS

Not Much Going On...

  1. Steven's finger is slowly healing. Thanks to everyone who has been concerned! I'm still rewrapping it every two days but by next week he'll hopefully have his stitches out and we won't have to deal with that anymore. I may have him wear a splint or something like that so he doesn't bend it while he's working and pop the wound back open. We'll see how it looks after the stitches are out.
  2. My computer at work blew up. On Thursday the power popped off on it and it started smoking and smelling burnt. I took it in to our IT guys and it fried the mother board, so I get a new computer! Yeah! But it won't be in until tomorrow or Wednesday so in the mean time I'm floating between offices which is a lot of work surprisingly!
  3. Looking forward to watching a couple of my favorite kids tonight! And one is only a couple weeks old. I love to snuggle newborns! Yeah!
  4. Were headed to Idaho Falls & Arco again this weekend. Steven has to work on putting a Hydrogen Generator into his Dad's car. I promised myself after August and September that it would be Thanksgiving until we drove down again. But I'm looking forward to it. Especially the shopping and gabbing with my mom!

See...not much going on in our lives. I hope your Monday was fantastic and the weekend comes quickly!

2 comments:

Jen said...

that's a long drive but i'm sure you love being able to see your family. have a safe trip.

Kimberly said...

Uh, oh. I'm guessing since your computer blew up Chrisanna and I won't be getting it for our office? :( Bummer.

I hope B. and E. were good for you!