RSS

I've been Tagged!




I was tagged by the lovely Jen. So here are 6 items you may have not known about myself.


  1. My Grandma loved ketchup. In fact she loved it so much that she used to put it on her ice-cream...I know! Well the other thing she used to do is pile a plate full of fritos and a mound of ketchup on a plate. She would then dip the fritos in the ketchup and eat them. Just like salsa! Well I tried it when I was little (being a ketchup lover myself) and loved it. So I started doing it too. I haven't done it in a real long time, but the more and more I talk about it, the more and more I want a bag of fritos and a bottle of ketchup again!
  2. I hate getting the dried-up toothpaste 'gunk' around the cap on my toothpaste tube. So when I load my toothbrush with a dab of toothpaste I swipe my finger across the cap eliminating any 'excess' toothpaste and then stick my finger in mouth. This does the trick and I never have to deal with that nasty gunk!
  3. I know it may be weird to some of you ladies out there but I am more attached/emotional with Steven and I's 'dating' anniversary than our wedding anniversary. I guess its because we were together 3 and 1/2 years before we got married and we knew we were going to marry each other a couple months into our relationship. So it is more important to me the day we actually started dating compared to the day we became husband and wife. It may change in the future. But right now that's how it is.
  4. I think pregnant women are one of God's most beautiful creations! There is something about the miracle of life growing inside a tummy that amazes me. I can't wait until that day comes for me!
  5. I don't ever remember believing in Santa Claus. It wasn't because my parents didn't let us believe (my sister believed in him for years). It could have something to do with having an older brother, maybe he told me early on. Or maybe its because I was so smart and logical as a kid that I just didn't play in to all the hype. :) Who knows!
  6. You won't hardly ever catch me on my computer at home. I'm on the computer ALL DAY at work and I can barely stand the sight of one when I get home. The only time I'm ever on is when I have to edit pictures. Other than that, I steer clear!

So now you know a little more about me. I tag...Amber, Kimberly, and Jessica.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, I like the new look on your page. It's cool.

I just barely wrote an entry so I'll wait a day or so before doing the "6 Things" one. :)

SPARKY said...

very cool. love to learn new stuff about people. the one about your grandma and ketchup is just plain nasty. i know lots of people like that though