RSS

In Your Face

It was Pie In Your Face Night in Awana on Wednesday. I love this part of the year. The kids get so excited when they finish their book and get to pick any of the leaders to throw a pie in their face. The totally deserve it! It's a lot of hard work and I'm so proud of all of them for finishing! I ended up getting eight pies in my face! Wow! I really wasn't expecting that many! At the end everyone else was done and I had three girls waiting in line to cream me. Well someone said, 'Do it all at once!' Thinking that that would help me, get it done quick. NOT THE CASE! They each had to find room to pie me. One got me on my side, right in the ear and down the neck! The other got me on the face and up into the hair, and the other got me on my other side right in my ponytail and ear. NICE!
Here are some pictures of the wild, messy night!


































7 comments:

Dionna said...

You poor thing! But at least you know the kids love you -right?
I actually have a picture somewhere of one of my girls getting ready to "pie" you a few years ago. :)

SPARKY said...

who's that cute little brunette? :O)
soooo, this is why i DON'T work in the children's ministry :O) teasin. you're such a great sport. looks like the kids had more fun, but then again, i'm not so sure the adults didn't have more fun. nothing like being a kid for a moment

Always around said...

You are a brave brave woman!! I would be afraid of getting pie in my nose and mouth, and then suffocating. I really should think about it too much, it could possibly become a phobia, like... having the hiccups forever~!

Kimberly said...

I had no idea you guys did that inside! Wish we had been there. (No, not really!)

Angela said...

Yum..looks tasty! haha.

Anonymous said...

can i put a pie in your face when i come home 2 visit u guyz? :-D

Anonymous said...

It was always a wish of mine to get pied and you girls really did it.How did it feel?
i wish i was there!
greetings

Susan