RSS

Happenings

Trey is almost 7 months old now. WOW! It's hard for me to fathom that I have a seven month old. He is at such a fun stage. There were a couple months there that my days were long and tiring. Trey is a SUPER active little boy so when he was unable to sit up and crawl it made him very mad. But now we are over that and I am purely enjoying him. He seems to be ahead of the curve in his physical abilities. I have a feeling he'll be walking in just a few shorts months.

Today was the first day he really understood 'no'. He tries to get into our dvd's all the time and today I looked at him and told him 'no' in a really loud stern face and he burst in to tears. Pretty heartbreaking and funny all at the same time. I had to do this a couple times but soon enough he understood. I'm sure we'll go through the whole thing tomorrow!

I sure am glad that God made babies to have thick skulls. Now that he can pull himself to standing he falls and bumps his head a lot! Poor little guy, if it weren't for God's perfect design, he'd be brain dead by now. Thank you Lord!

Here are his 6 month pictures that I took. Almost a month late, but at least they are posted!

5 comments:

Dionna said...

Can't believe he's 7 mos already! Wow. Kamica was walking at 10 mos old so it's just possible he might be walking in a few months! Are you ready for that? HA HA

Angela said...

Such cute pictures! Can't believe time goes by so quickly- wow!

Angela said...

Such cute pictures! Can't believe time goes by so quickly- wow!

Jen said...

look at those cute buns!!! he is growing so fast!

chrisanna said...

Wow, what a cute little boy! Love the pictures. What a fun stage.