RSS

Blues and Greens and everything in Between!


Yup, that's right! We're having a rough and tumble little boy and we couldn't be happier! Steven and I would have been happy with either but we really wanted a boy first. And the best news of all is that he is a very healthy baby boy!

The ultrasound was simply amazing! We were able to see everything from his brain and heart to his nose and feet. I loved being able to see him kicking me on the screen and get to feel it at the same time. And I loved seeing him yawn and stick his little tongue out. He is truly a miracle from the Lord and I feel truly honored and blessed to be caring him.

After the ultrasound my mom and sister and myself did some baby boy clothes shopping! My mom and sister totally spoiled me and bought a bunch of super adorable outfits. And my parents bought us the stroller/car-seat combo which I love! And then that night we went and celebrated with dinner at P.F. Changs. And the fun doesn't stop there, also this week I've received some cute baby boy clothes and some maternity clothes from some dear friends. I love all of it, thank you all so much!

We have four more months until we get to meet our little Trey and I am so ecstatic. They couldn't go by fast enough. Although I am enjoying being pregnant too, so maybe I can wait a little while :)

4 comments:

Dionna said...

And you enjoy every little minute of it. Believe it or not, I still miss (at times) the feeling of a baby moving inside of me. It's the neatest thing.
And a name.... awww - I can't wait to meet little Trey.

PS - I left you a note on my blog... :)

Jen said...

what a sweet name. i agree with dionna. sometimes i wish i could feel that again. it's such a special time. savor it.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I loved my ultrasounds. They are just so amazing. Being pregnant was the most wonderful and miraculous thing. I actually loved the labor and delivery too. God is so good! I can't wait to meet Trey.

Sydney said...

Yea yea yea! I've been waiting to hear what the verdict was. :) I am so happy for you, Alisha!