RSS

Playing Catch Up

I know! I know! I haven't posted about the Philippines. It's coming...I promise! But for now, I need to play catch up with what has happened since.

It was good to get back to the States and see all my girls in Jr. Church. I have the 4th and 5th grade girls for the 10:30 am service. But we just promoted so I lost all my 5th graders (sigh) but gained new 4th graders. Well the girls were insanley hyper a couple weeks ago and we weren't getting ANYWHERE with our lesson. So, I set it aside and decided to direct their energy into something constructive...a model shoot!

They had soooo much fun! We did all sorts of poses all over the place. I showed them the pictures the following week and they loved them and kept asking if we could do it again. We will for sure!













0 comments: