RSS

My Time Back East


When I first saw my brother and Nicole in the airport!



When I first saw my sister-in-law and Nicole in the airport!



Right after my Mom saw her granddaughter for the first time!


The shops on River Street where we spent most of our time.




These boats were everywhere, we wanted to take a tour on one of them but they were expensive! They are pretty to look at!



There were all these cool street vendors and musicians along River Street. This guy was so cool to listen to. Nice jazz music. I love the south!!!





My brother getting his fortune from an old lady in a box.


Chris's fortune. I didn't read it. So I can't tell you if it came true or not. Bummer.


Look Mom! A dragonfly on my nose!

I wanna be a cowgirl baby!


We be priates! Arrrrrr!

Notice my 'parrot' face and my mom's 'pirate' face. Man. We should be actresses.


I love this picture of my Mom and me. If only she wasn't wearing the baby pack thing.



I don't know how anyone can keep those things on their head. They were huge!




Isn't she precious!


My Mom rocking out to Guitar Hero 3!

This was the first time I had played Guitar Hero and it was actually really fun. I can see how people could get addicted to it!


We visited the base where my brother will be stationed. He is an Army Ranger Air Borne Medic. Or something like that.


I miss her so much!


Fishy Kiss!

It doesn't look it, but it was so bright outside!



You could take tours of that lighthouse! They were open every day but Tuesday. Guess which day we went? Tuesday.


So cute!


I bought Nicole that 'I love Daddy' onesie. It's so cute. And on the butt it says 'And Daddy loves me!' Adorable!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like a fun time! I love the picture of the black and white with the colored flower of the baby...beautiful.
How are you at Guitar Hero? Love that game! haha.

Jen said...

i just found your blog. love the pictures of your neice. so so cute.