RSS

I'm an Aunt!

I would like to welcome to the world NICOLE MARIE HUTCISON. She was born Friday, January 18th and weighed in at 7lbs 10oz and 18in long!

Congratulations BIG BROTHER! You will make a remarkable Daddy!
I've known about this baby coming along since June but it really didn't hit home until I saw the first picture (thank goodness for camera phones!). I miss her so much and I haven't even met her. I'm dying to hold her and kiss her chubby little cheeks. I wasn't planning on making a trip to Georgia to see Mommy and Baby because there is no way to come up with $450! But THANK YOU LORD for providing me with some photography opportunities!! With two weddings I'll be able to pay for half of the ticket. So my Mom and I will be taking the trip in March. I can't wait!
To my sister-in-law, Carly, thank you for being such a good Mommy already! And thank you for being strong and going through the last stages of pregnancy and birth without Chris. I can't imagine how hard it must be for both of you to be apart during this time. And I can't wait until my brother gets to see his daughter for the first time!
So...to leave you with some pictures. Nicole has the classic 'Hutchison' cheeks that all three of us siblings all inherited. (Remember these were taken via camera phone, so not great quality, but amazingly good enough. I'll post real pictures as soon as I get them.)

Chubby Bunny Nicole

Nicole's First Outfit

Ready to go Home!


Nicole's First Car Ride

2 comments:

Dionna said...

Congrats! Being an Aunt is the best! ::)

Wanita Hutchison said...

What a wonderful Auntie Alisha you will make! I'm excited that you are traveling to GA with me. Nicole's little cheeks will be kissed raw by us. Love you