RSS

The Best Christmas Movie Ever!

I have to admit, I love Christmas movies. Every year I make sure I watch Rudolph, Frosty, The Grinch, Home Alone, The Santa Clause, The Muppet Christmas Carol, and a few others. But my all time favorite movie that I watch throughout the year at least 10 times is...


If you haven't seen it...please go rent it...or borrow it from me. This movie is so funny! You'll love it.

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite lines from the movie...
  • "Have you seen these toliets? They're GINORMOUS!!!"

  • "I thought we could make gingerbread houses and eat cookie dough and go ice-skating and maybe even hold hands."

  • "You like sugar, huh?" "Is there sugar in syrup?" "Yes." "Then YES!"

  • "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups. Candy, candy cane, candy corn, and syrup."

  • "You have such a pretty face you should be on a Christmas card."

4 comments:

Dionna said...

Never seen it.

Alisha Beverly said...

WHAT! Dionna! You have to rent it! It's a good one!

fab5 said...

Elf is my kids all time favorite. I love to listen to them laugh every time they watch it.

Angela said...

Oh yeah, I love this movie too! I find myself laughing out loud everytime. Don't worry, I will make Dionna watch it when Garrett and I get home for Christmas! :)