RSS

2007 Christmas Program

I look forward to our church's Christmas Program every year. Doug, Jimi and Aubrey do such a good job. It really is very impressive.

To Doug, The Choir, and The Band, I have to say I was completely blown away by the last song, 'Go Tell it on the Mountain!' That was amazing. I was speechless. I was taking pictures so I couldn't, but all I wanted to do was stand up and start clapping. What an awesome number!

Thank you to all who made it such a huge success. Everyone had numerous practices and spent countless hours perfecting everything. Thank you! THANK YOU!

Some pictures to highlight the event:


And now here are some pictures I took of the kids after the program. They always look so cute in their Christmas Outfits!


3 comments:

Dionna said...

Alisha -
Eliseo noticed you taking pictures. What kind of a lens do you use? We really need to upgrade our camera. We could take video but not pics because they are too dark and far away.

Alisha Beverly said...

I have the Canon 20d. I was using my kit lens at the 8:30 am service and my zoom lens at the 10:30 am service. My kit lens is a Canon 18-55mm 0.28m/0.9ft. My zoom lens is a Canon 75-300mm 5.6 fstop. But for Christmas I'm getting the Canon 50mm 1/4 fstop lens. I can't wait! I was afraid to use my zoom lens because you have to hold it very still, ecspecially sense I was using my manual settings and no tripod, or it will turn out blury. But they turned out really good! Speaking of...I'll be emailing you pictures of the Kamica's solo!

Dionna said...

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on to the hubs. :)
And pictures of Kamica's solo would be great! Especially since we just focused on the video. Thanks in advance! :)