RSS

We're Off!!!


At 4:00 am tomorrow morning we will be at the Boise Airport...at 6:00 am we will be in the air and on our way to the Philippines...at 10:55 pm Saturday night we will officially be in Metro Manila, Philippines!!!

I'm a little nervous...stressed...and anixous...but more importantly I'm ready to see what God will do through us in the Philippines!

If you would like to hear how were doing on our trip just call the church at 336-7970 and dial ext 18. Keith will be calling and leaving messages every day or two.

Thank you for your prayers! See you all in two weeks!

5 comments:

Dionna said...

Hey thanks for leaving that number to get updates. I just might do that. I remember Keith did that when they went to Bahamas and Peru also.
You will have an amazing experience, Alisha.

Always around said...

I just know you all will have the most amazing trip. We are keeping you in our prayers!!

Our Ministry said...

It is going to be an awesome trip.

Michelle Hutchison said...

I was hoping you would have a recent post on here. I can't believe how half way around the world we both are!!?! I hope you're having an amazing time and have been receiving so many blessings!

SPARKY said...

i'm pretty sure that between you, jen, and chrisanna, i could have been on the trip with you...that's how many pics i've seen. keep em coming chica. glad to have you back.