RSS

Trunk or Treat 2007

Last night was our annual harvest party, Trunk or Treat, at Broadway. I always look forward to this every year. We had such a huge turn out.

I actually heard a guest calling a buddy and saying, 'You’ve gotta get down here. It's like the state fair!' How cool is that? That makes all the stress and prep-work well worth it.

I love seeing all the kids in their costumes. They have such vivid imaginations that have a chance to come to real life in their costumes. I guess Steven and I are kids at heart too because we pick a new costume to wear every year. I mean, come on! It’s Halloween, the one time a year you can be whatever you want to be! I was a queen and Steven was an inmate. It was great!




















I really appreciate Jimi and Aubrey for all the hard work they put into making it a success. Everything was so well put together and organized. And I love order to chaos!


I was able to be the photographer for the event again which I love doing! Here are some pictures I took:









4 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I know we won't be home till Christmas. :( We are sad, but can't wait until Christmas to see you and everyone at Broadway!
I was thinking about Trunk or Treat last night. Sounds like it was an awesome turn out! That is so great! It is so great that Broadway puts that on every year, what a way to outreach!
I love your and Steven's costumes! Very cute!
I really wanted to dress up, but Garrett and me had to go to an opera last night for our intro to fine arts class! :( lame! Oh well.
Happy late Halloween! :)

Dionna said...

Love the pictures of the guys getting frisked! :)

Kimberly said...

Hello! I didn't know you had started a blog. Awesome. Sharon was just telling me tonight what a great job you did with Aleana's pictures. I agree. :)